Thank you for shopping at House of ZS. Ensuring the privacy and security of your personal information is very important to us. Our privacy and security policy outlines the information we collect about you and how we use this information.
Personal information you provide to us while creating or updating an account and at checkout (ie: name, address, telephone number, email address, billing address, shipping address) is maintained in private files on our secure web server and on our internal systems. This information may be combined with other identifiable personal information (such as demographic and past purchase information) from our records and other sources. We may use this combined information for future marketing initiatives and to help us improve our website presentation and your overall shopping experience. Except where otherwise legally appropriate we will treat your personal details as private.
DoubleClick: Google Analytics remarketing codes are used to record instances where users view certain pages or take certain actions on a website. This will later enable us to offer targeted advertising. If you do not want to be a recipient of targeted advertising, you can opt out through the DoubleClick opt-out page or the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page.
- All wholesale orders must be 12 items or more.
- Once you have placed an order via email or online you have 7 days to confirm your order, we will not keep your order aside unless you have confirmed it and made payment towards your package.
- Orders placed on our site are encrypted using *SSL technology, so rest assured that your transactions are protected. With SSL implemented on both the client and server, information sent via the internet can be trusted to arrive privately and unaltered to our server. In order for SSL security to work, you must use an SSL enable browser. Most browsers, version 3.x and later support SSL.
- If you still have any concerns about ordering electronically, feel free to call us and place your order over the phone. Make sure to have the style and colour ready for each item you wish to order.
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) is a technology used by vendors to ensure the security of online business. It negotiates and employs the essential functions of mutual authentication, data encryption and data integrity for secure transactions.
- Please note that email is not encrypted and is not considered a secure means of transmitting credit card numbers. We will NEVER ask for sensitive information via email. Terms of Agreement for online trading between From Turkey with Love LTD PTY and The user of this website (“You/Your”). Please read them carefully before proceeding with entering the Website. You must accept these terms and conditions to access this Website any further.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CHANGES TO THE TERMS
By entering this website you agree to these terms and conditions. From time to time, this Agreement will be reviewed and may be revised. From Turkey with Love reserves the right to change this Agreement at any time. Any such changes will be posted on this Website.
Reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form of this Website is prohibited other than for individual use only and may not be recopied and shared with a third party. The permission to recopy by an individual does not allow for incorporation of material or any part of it in any work or publication, whether in hard copy, electronic, or any other form.
Unless otherwise noted, all materials on this Website are protected as the copyright, trade dress, trademarks and/or other intellectual properties owned by House of ZS. House of ZS trade marks on this site represent some of the trade marks currently owned or controlled in Turkey. The display of these marks and of notices associated with these marks in not intended to be a comprehensive compilation of all worldwide proprietary ownership rights held by House of ZS.
All rights not expressly granted are reserved
All House of ZS designs are copyright protected. House of ZS prohibits the use of its designs or images for any purpose without prior written permission from us.